1. Schools are free to send in any number of teams per category.
– International Schools in Singapore may also send their students in the Senior Category if the students have not attain GCE A levels qualification or equivalent as of June 2020.
– Schools with Integrated Programme (IP) or International Schools in Singapore may also send their students in the Junior Category if the students have not complete Year 4 End of Year Examination or equivalent as of June 2020.
2. Each team shall consist of 4 team members and an optional reserve member.
3. In response to participant feedback, the organisers have decided to open up AstroChallenge to mixed teams: teams comprising of participants from different schools. For the purposes of the competition, these mixed teams will be treated as coming from an entirely separate school. In other words, mixed teams in the Senior Category will be treated as separate schools during Observation Round Theory Component.
5. Only one team from each school can qualify for finals of the category, i.e. IP schools can have one team in the Junior Category finals and another team in Senior Category finals.
(updated 20 Aug 2020)